Codiant Software technologies (“Codiant” or “we”, or “our” or “us”), are committed to protecting your personal information and respecting your privacy.
In general, you can visit Codiant on the Web without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. To the extent that you do provide information to Codiant, Codiant will never sell, rent or disclose your personally identifiable information to outside parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
With your permission, Codiant may send you e-mail regarding our new products, upgrades, or select third party products. We do not disclose your personally identifiable information to such third parties.
Information That We Gather and Track
Codiant may collect other information, including, but not necessarily limited to:
- Personal identifiers, such as names, contact details (e.g. email address), job description and, if applicable, language spoken.
- Transactional information, including information about the products and services you purchase or download or about which you make an inquiry.
- User preferences, such as product requirements, areas of industry interest, newsletters, community choices and other information you select in the customer profile when registering on TeleDocto Website or indicated by your use of the TeleDocto Website.
- Other information which may include, but is not limited to, browser and device information, data collected through automated electronic interactions, application usage data, demographic information, geographic or geo-location information, statistical and aggregated information. Statistical or aggregated information does not directly identify a specific person, but it may be derived from personal information. For example, we may aggregate personal information to calculate the percentage of users in a particular zip code.
How Codiant Uses and Shares this Information
- To Engage In Transactions:
We may use personal information such as name, physical address, telephone number, email address, and company to engage in transactions with you, including contacting you about your order.
- To Process Transactions:
We may use financial/credit card and payment information to process your order. Personally identifiable information that is needed in order to issue an invoice is stored on Codiant Web servers in a commercially reasonable manner designed to safeguard against unauthorized access.
To Provide Support or Other Services:
We may use your personal information to provide you support or other services you have ordered, as well as product updates, product patches and fixes and other similar communications.
- To Post Testimonials:
We post testimonials on our Codiant Websites which may contain personal information. Prior to posting the testimonial, we obtain the customer’s consent to post their name along with their testimonial.
- To Comply With Legal Requirements:
Codiant may require disclosing your personal information in order to comply with legally mandated reporting, disclosure or other legal process requirements. We will use reasonable efforts to limit the personal information it provides for these purposes.
Changes to Policy
Contacting Us about Privacy
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of our software or Web Sites, you may contact:
455 Avenue of the Cities, East Moline, IL- 61244, USA
Phone No: +1-8724443361, +1-3092780633
We will investigate any complaints received in writing and do our best to resolve them with you as soon as possible.